Wednesday 5 March 2014

Bloomin March

Good morning,as it's march and the flowers have already begun to spring up,i thought i wo
uld make a card with blooming flowers,bright and fun just like me.
Here I used the following..Image from My Besties http://www.etsy.com/shop/SherriBaldy img no.064,framed with an x-cut die mounted onto silver card,i coloured a miniature wooden fence with spectrum noirs DR2 and BP7,i then made a window box ,using floristry wire and a small flower punch adding buttons for the flower centres, i created the flowers for the window box a spellbinders flourish die was used for the flourish that i coloured and embossed with clear embossing powder,buttons from my stash embellish the side,glossy accents added the finishing touch to the image that was coloured using the following spectrum noirs,BP2,BP4,BP5,BP6,PL1,BT4,BT5,IB3,TB1,PP6,PP3,CG1,GT2,LY2,JG1GG9.
I would like to enter this into the My Besties Anything Goes challengeChallenge- Anything Goes (with a Bestie) and
http://cutedaisymay.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/lots-of-flowers-challenge.html

No comments:

Post a Comment