Wednesday 12 March 2014

Flower Power

Good morning,it's a bright sunny happy day today but not as happy as I am,I've been invited to be a Guest Designer for a month atMy Besties UK Challenge Blogspot.com jenny flower power,I'm so excited,I just love the images and now I have a genuine excuse to sit and colour.
Here is my entry to the Flower Power Challenge.As soon as I saw the theme for this challenge I knew what I wanted to do.Using my favourite My Bestie Image, from Sherri Baldy on etsy and coloured with spectrum noirs.  I created the backing paper myself using serif craft artist professional,the campervan was a digi download,can't remember where from(was ages ago),the beetle was a rubber stamp(a bargain 50p from hobbycraft) that I coloured,blinged and embossed with glossy accents,I cut and coloured the paper flowers,the embellishments ,(hobbycraft) ,at the top right were added using floristry wire,curled,I then made 2 epiphany embellishments with my epiphany punch The following  spectrum nirs were used CG3 CG2 FL2 OR1 OR3 BP6 BP4 BP2 PP6 IG6 BGR3 BGR1 GB6 BT4 CT3 BT8 GT1. The buttons were from my button stash. The font i used is balloon laser which I coloured and glossed with glossy accents,then I got carried away with my new addiction-liquid pearls.

I would like to enter this into
http://mybestiesuk.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/my-besties-uk-challenge-flower-power.html
http://craftygirlschallenges.blogspot.com Anything Goes


http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/welcome-to-pennys-challengejenny
jenny


 .



 MY BESTIES UK CHALLENGE - FLOWER POWER

No comments:

Post a Comment